WSET Level 2 Award in Wines Online
Book WSET Level 2 Award in Wines Online
About the Course
This qualification is aimed at those wanting to know more about a wide range of wines and processes within the world of wine. The WSET level 2 focuses on grape varieties and understanding of the world's most important grape varieties.
You will increase your knowlegde of principal and regionally important grape varieties of the world and the styles which they produce.
The course is based around a 5-week, 6-module online programme with educator support available for this time. The course modules should be followed in sequential order during this 5-week window. There is a recommendation of 6 hours study per week to cover the online activities and read the relevant chapters in the textbook. Regular access and participation in the course online activities is essential for this mode of study.
- Module 1: Introduction to Wine Tasting, Pairing, Storage & Service
- Module 2: Factors Affecting Wine Style & Quality
- Module 3: Still Red Wine
- Module 4: Still White Wine
- Module 5: Other Styles of Wine
- Module 6: Revision & Feedback Questionnaire
The exam will take place after the advertised finish date of the course. The exam will be held at WineMatters Office.
We offer Bronze and Silver package:
- the Bronze package costs £299, does not include wine samples
- the Silver package costs £399, including recommended wine samples according to WSET Course Specification
Wines by Country
You will learn about regional wines from the following countries: